Our mission is to help you get organized and stay organized. We work together with our customers to prioritize and streamline spaces, schedules, and routine tasks, to maximize productivity and results in their everyday lives. Studies continually show there are many benefits to being well organized. Here are just a few.
- REDUCES STRESS- One study found that people with cluttered homes, and/or unfinished projects, had higher levels of cortisol, and were more depressed and fatigued. (Shape, conducted from Personality and Social Psychology). As of 2017 CDC say that 80% of our medical expenses are stress related
- BOOSTS ENERGY – According to WebMD, getting yourself organized can help you work more energetically.
- SAVES TIME – According to The National Association of Professional Organizers, we spend one year of our lives looking for lost items. When there is “a place for everything and everything in its place”, we won’t spend extra minutes a day looking for misplaced items. It is said that for every hour of planning, 3-4 hours are saved.
- SAVES MONEY – When you are organized you are less likely to buy something you already have but can’t find. Organized people are more likely to pay bills on time, and less likely to incur late fees.
- INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY – Studies show that clutter can affect your ability to focus. It can interfere with one’s ability to process information. (Shape.com)
- IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY – When you can go to sleep with a clear mind, you will rest better. According to “The Huffington Post”, clutter in your bedroom can be stressful to you.
- BOOSTS CONFIDENCE – A UCLA Center of Everyday Lives and Families study concluded that clutter has a strong effect on moods and overall self esteem. (“Declutter Your Way To Success” by Terri Savelle Foy)
Every step you take to becoming more organized pays rich rewards. No change is too small. Don’t be overwhelmed, we are here to help. It’s the little lifestyle changes we make, and remain committed to, along the way that make a great impact.
You don’t have to be extreme, just be consistent.